Website Medallion Therapeutics
A Life Sciences Company
The Clinical Field Specialist is responsible for providing regulated clinical research and field support to internal and external customers, including assisting customers in the management of clinical and pre-clinical trials, performing patient and device testing, surgical support including pre- and intra-operative device testing, analyzing trends and tracking process related to patient, product and clinical matters. The Clinical Field Specialist may also be responsible for monitoring study documentation for compliance to governmental regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Other duties may apply (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Provide training to clinical sites including Investigators and their research staff on the investigational product and its components
- Assist in the field as requested by the investigational site. Must adhere to the clinical protocol and documented procedures using applicable study documentation.
- Serve as technical point of contact for challenging clinical issues at the investigational site. Provide technical input into the management of these cases/systems issues.
- Develop and execute troubleshooting plans related to overall system level problems.
- Provide feedback to the R & D and Quality organization regarding investigational product field reliability issues. Track to resolution and assist in implementation of corrective and/or preventive actions in the field.
- Provide technical training to the field organization and other internal groups (e.g. customer service). This training may take the form of oral presentations or the development of written materials
- Assist the clinical research department with organizing study sites, obtaining follow-up documentation and coordinating data collection. Ensure sites have equipment and materials necessary to execute study.
- Assist with data analysis and reporting.
- Liaison between internal staff and physicians/clinicians with engineering/technical issues.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org